Angela Kaeser is an international hair and make-up artist based in Zurich. Her work is focused on fashion, beauty and advertising and she mainly works in Switzerland, Germany and New York. With her calm personality and great understanding for clients' needs, both models and celebrities alike feel comfortable in her hands. Angela is known for her clean, beautiful looks and modern, fashionable approach.
Her latest work includes:
- Hair and make-up for Anna Netrebko.
- Editorials for SI Shopping, A Magazine, Faces (with Ashley Smith), Blackpaper, Gala Switzerland and SI Style.
- Advertorial with Maurice Lacroix for Loungman.
- Productions for SBB, Credit Suisse, Bank2plus, Zurich Insurance and Mammut.
- Look-books for Lylalyla and Tatjane.
- Armani in-house show, Zurich.
- New York Fashion Week including The Green Show, Moncler, The GenArt and more. During her stay in NYC, Angela was also asked to teach a full day class at the Make-up Forever Academy NY.
- Two-week Magical Styling Tour in Germany where she assisted the legendary Billy B. and Johnny Lavoy.
Angela's work can also be found on her regularly updated website. She is represented in Germany through Louisa Make-up Studio.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!