Jamie Stephen Represents has recruited the extensively talented Sean Gleason. His clients include Adidas, Vodafone, Calvin Klein and Jaegar.
- Alex Macro has shot a series of kitch, tongue-in-cheek images for Pants to Poverty, supporting their campaign to aid the ethical fair-trade of cotton in India.
- Dean Marsh has been to the South of France shooting a personal series of filmic and atmospheric street scenes.
- Car specialist Lee Brimble has shot the latest VW Scirocco, alongside his usual brochure and CGI work.
- Ian Scigliuzzi has created an assortment of sophisticated still life images for Dior Skincare.
- Jason Lowe has been shooting a new book in New York and has travelled through Norway, capturing the rustic environment for editorial stories.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!