Espacio Estudio » magazines
showcase magazine Nov 2008 spain issue 137
Moda Estudios camera/ accessories photography
Moda Estudios provides a place to work in comfort. Facilities include a spacious 200m2 make-up area and dressing room, 78m2 cyclorama with five metre high ceilings, chill out area overlooking the shooting area, kitchen and two showers.
Moda Estudios also offers daily Hasselblad camera rental services. Recent shoots have included:
- Los Mojinos Escocios for Warner Records, shot by Miguel Neira.
- Rams 23 catalogue, photographed by Samuel Navarrete.
- Pedro de la Rosa and Vodafone with Miss Wasabi.
- Venca promotional photos by Eric Garcia.
More details can be found on the company's website, or by emailing for more information.
showcase magazine May 2008 spain issue 116
Moda Estudios rental studios photo
Moda Estudios provides everything required for a successful session and is a place where clients can work comfortably with their own crews.
Facilities include a 200 m2 equipment rental studio with spacious make-up area and dressing room, a 78 m2 cyclorama with five metre high ceilings, a chill-out area overlooking the shooting space, kitchen and two showers.
Moda Estudios also offers daily lighting equipment and camera rental services with Hasselblad H3D.
Recent productions include:
- Rams 23 2008 catalogue. Photographer: Samuel Navarrete.
- Cover photos for "El Nido del Cuco". Photographer: Eric Garcia.
- D:fuse catalogue. Photograper: Miroe.
- Video production of the fall/winter Kanak catwalk.
- Editorial for Fem Magazine. Photographer: Rafael Andreu.
More information about these and many more productions is available on the company's website.