Natively bilingual freelance producer Renata Pepper specialises in working with international crews coming to shoot in France. Services include line production, production management, location scouting and management as well as fixer services.
Clients can also expect:
- 10 years' experience in the French industry.
- Native bilingual local producer with an ease for producing international projects in France.
- Established relationships with local crew and suppliers.
- On the ground expertise with a flair for finding perfectly suited locations for all types of project.
- A carefully crafted network with the most famous landmarks in Paris and beyond.
- A tailor-made service catered to specific needs.
Languages spoken include English (native), French (native), and German (working standard). Specialities include film, TV, commercials, music videos, fashion and photo shoots.
Recent projects and clients include Ralph Lauren, Google, Longchamp, H&M Home, Netflix, BBC, Lenny Kravitz music video, Kylie Minogue music video, Vogue and Victoria's Secret fashion show.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!