Marion Eckhardt Photographers will be at Le Book Connections in Paris this year. The event takes place on the 3rd and 4th of April. The agency looks forward to seeing you all there.
Latest jobs from the agency's photographers:
- Olaf Tiedje shot for Coca Cola Atlanta (USA). Agency: ATTIK, Leeds.
- Christoph A. Gramann was in Buenos Aires for Skoda throughout December, shooting many lifestyle pictures for the agency Leagas Delaney, Prague and Hamburg.
- Sven Görlich had an eight day shoot for Coca Cola Germany. Before Christmas he was in New York for Jacobs Kaffee, and was in South Africa working on the new commercial for Schwäbisch Hall. He recently returned from a shoot for Hasseröder.
- Sven Heinrich shot for Campari, a point of sale campaign for Heye & Partner, Munich, in a trendy bar in Hamburg.
- Valéry Kloubert shot business portraits for Randstad. They recently re-booked him for portraits of their managing directors.
- Oliver Sterk did a production with CGI rendering for Trost AutoGo.
- Harry Vorsteher shot for Venti and Woolworth. In the next two months he will be based in South Africa, from where he can also be booked.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!