Marion Eckhardt Photographers proudly presents two new photographers:
- Bruce Soyez-Bernard is a French photographer based between New York and Paris. His focus is on fashion, beauty and hair. Clients include Skoda, Tropicana, Madame Figaro, Harper's Bazaar and Cosmopolitan.
- Wolfgang Pohn is an Austrian photographer who lives in Vienna. His focus is on fashion, beauty and nude work. Clients include Silhouette, Palmers, Nespresso, Häagen Dazs, Universal Music, Vogue, Maxima and In Shape.
Latest jobs from the agency's photographers include:
- Olaf Tiedje shot the four-seasons campaign for Schwäbisch Hall.
- Sven Görlich shot the European Football Championships print campaign for Coca Cola, the new Ramazotti print campaign in Buenos Aires for DDB Düsseldorf, and took pictures of a Becks Beer TV commercial in Australia for McCann.
- Valéry Kloubert completed projects for bone marrow charity DKMS: new pictures for the website and images for a cookery book. He also completed editorial work for Glamour and Lufthansa Magazine.
- Christoph A. Gramann recently returned from Kamtchatka (Russia), where he was shooting snow pictures.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!