Despite the current unpredictable times, the Anja Wiroth Agency has enjoyed shooting numerous campaigns over the past few months:
- People and lifestyle photographer Ina Schoof shot ad campaigns for Enbw and GVS.
- Murat Aslan shot the new Vybemobil campaign, Rapper Sido and the current campaign for long-standing client Deichmann.
- Berlin-based rising star, Norman Konrad, shot numerous campaigns, including a Charité Berlin prevention project, Knappschaft and Telekom, as well as editorials and cover shoots for Neon Magazine and Zitty.
- Youngstar Markus Bachmann shot the latest campaign for Radio Berlin.
- Manuel Archain might be THE expert on unusual, extraordinary images, but he proved his skills with "normal" ad shots for client Sony Ericsson.
- New York-based Junichi Ito created a miniature spread for V Mag with prop stylist Angela Campos.
- Stefano Morini shot the new Alfa Romeo Alfa Mito Multiair on location in Barcelona with agency Saffirio Tortelli Vigoriti (STV), Torino, Italy.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!