Photographer: Sam Robinson
Location: South Africa
Photographer: Uwe Düttmann
Photographer: Henrik Ottosson
Client: Mercedes Benz
Photographer: Marc Trautmann
Client: Kappa Apparel
Photographer: Lars Borges
Photographer: Andreas Lux
Photographer: Lena Burmann
Photographer: Jo Magrean
Berlin-based Claas Cropp Creative Productions is a full service production company with experience in all areas of still photo production, location scouting and casting.
Recent productions include:
- Lufthansa on-going campaign production with Sam Robinson, Özgür Albayrak and Gregor Colienne.
- Vodafone campaign with Uwe Düttmann in Berlin.
- Volvo CGI background images shot throughout Europe with Henrik Ottosson. Location management and Berlin production provided by CCCP.
- Mercedes-Benz Magazine editorial shot by Marc Trautmann.
- Mustang campaign photos shot by Andreas Lux.
- Kappa Apparel campaign shot by Lars Borges in Hamburg.
- Telekom pool shooting by Lena Burmann in Berlin.
- Vattenfall campaign Image production shot by Jo Magrean.
Other clients include brands such as Louis Vuitton, Brioni, Lacoste, Nike, Adidas, Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Siemens, BASF, BMW, Audi, VW, Ergo, Mercedes-Benz and Deutsche Bank. Photographers include Annie Leibovitz, Jean-Baptiste Mondino, Ellen von Unwerth, Daniel Jackson, Martin Schoeller, Roxanne Lowit, Uwe Düttmann, Esther Haase, Joachim Baldauf, Luis Sanchis, Ralph Mecke, Glen Luchford, Peter Funch and Wim Wenders.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!