Director: Maak Roberts for Swisscom Glasfaser
Advertising Agency: Heimat Berlin
Post Production: Sublime (Andreas Freitag)
Production: Joe Berger
Location Manager: Jürg Breiter
Hair + Make Up: Helve Leal
Styling: Renate Diethelm
Set Design: Nicole Knupfer
Set Building: Pascal Thalmann
D.O.P.: Michael Saxer
Latest work from the Kombinatrotweiss artists:
- In collaboration with Work Club (Digital Agency of the Year), Steven Bonner illustrated Ballantine's 12 Year Old premium blended Scotch whisky.
- New addition Christoph Stryczek commands a wide spectrum of illustration styles and is proficient in analogue as well as digital techniques. He worked in the computer game industry as a concept artist and as a matte painter in post production.
- Laura Serra's work - made with pencil, ink, thread, markers, paint, pixels or coffee - has always been influenced by two seemingly unrelated subjects: typography and portraiture, exploring the relationships between the character and curves of letters and faces.
- Kombinatrotweiss welcomes Maurice Heesen (based in Amsterdam), who is an absolute master in observing human life and capturing the greatest, funniest, most touching and beautiful moments.
- niishe - Illustration for German women's magazine Brigitte.
- Pomme Chan - Personal work.
- Rikke Jørgensen - Illustration for Swedish fashion mag VD Mode.
- New addition Silke Weinsheimer is based in Berlin. Her style is fresh, conceptual and full of positive energy.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!