Marion Eckhardt Photographers proudly presents its newest addition, young Hamburg-based photographer Daniel Reinhold. Specialised in people, lifestyle, fashion and portraiture, Daniel loves to travel and has already worked with advertising agencies, catalogue companies and magazines. The images featured in this Showcase are from personal work that he did in and around Hamburg.
- Bruce Soyez-Bernard, based in New York, completed beauty shots with model Kimberly.
- Animal specialist Gabor Geissler shot dog-themed winter portraits.
- Kristin Schnell specialises in kids but also shoots great people, portraiture and fashion pictures. She recently completed personal work with youngsters.
- New York-based photographer Mike Ruiz shot fashion pictures for the latest issue of Prestige Magazine Hong Kong.
- Götz Göppert recently shot for upcoming ZDF crime series „Verbrechen, die unter die Haut gehen“ ('Crimes that get under your skin'). He also shot the annual Enduropale motorcycle race event at Le Tourquet ParisPlage.
- Dirk Heinrich, based in Dusseldorf, did some test shots experimenting with darkness and fashion.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!