Photographer: riccardo bernardi
Photographer: daniel reinhold
Personal Work: four one zero
Photographer: kristin schnell
Photographer: sven görlich
Photographer: gabor geissler
Photographer: valéry kloubert
Photographer: götz göppert
Client: ramp magazine
Photographer: waldemar brzezinski
Client: mini, uk
Photographer: olaf tiedje
Client: stern magazine
ME Photographers Marion Eckhardt proudly presents newcomer Riccardo Bernardi, a Potsdam-based Italian photographer and film-maker who works across people, fashion and portraiture. Featured in this Showcase is an image from a series of recent fashion pictures as well as videos produced for lingerie label Manor in Switzerland and London-based VOLT Magazine.
- People and fashion photographer Daniel Reinhold did a personal retro fashion shoot in Hotel Smolka, entitled 'Four One Zero.'
- Kids specialist Kristin Schnell shot the new Fitz summer catalogue in Mallorca.
- On-set specialist Sven Görlich shot for the Telekom Tütü online campaign 'The Bob and Linda Story'.
- Animal specialist Gabor Geissler photographed some personal outdoor work with dogs.
- Valéry Kloubert regularly works for Randstad, and on this occasion portrayed skilled workers in their workplace, retouching them in a way that makes them appear almost comic-like.
- Götz Göppert produced a cool series for this month's Ramp Magazine, enjoying some pretty cool driving with some GT3 race cars.
- Berlin-based people, portrait and reportage photographer Waldemar Brzezinski shot a portrait campaign for Mini UK.
- Olaf Tiedje shot a portrait of Adidas boss Herbert Hainer for Stern Magazine.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!