After travelling all over the world since childhood, Oliver Rossi discovered his love for photography on an extended trip to India. After gaining invaluable experience assisting a number of photographers, Oliver now produces his own powerful imagery. His photographs act as a medium in the truest sense of the word, establishing a silent relationship between the model and the viewer.
Recent projects include:
- A big pool shoot for Plansecur in Hamburg.
- Image motifs for the kitchen manufacturer Reddy Küchen.
- A shoot for the Wiesbadener Staatsballett.
- Report in Myanmar: travelling 3000km by motorbike through the country photographing an impressive series of great local characters.
- A fine art book project about handcrafts.
- Starting with the fencers, photographing a number of Paralympic athletes throughout the year.
Oliver's talent for capturing emotions is valued by all his clients, including Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Bahn, Mustang Jeans, Samsung, Siemens and Vodafone.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!