Once home to iconic photographer Irving Penn, the studio at 89 5th ave remained
hidden for many years. In April 2014, the space was reopened as “Artist Studio NYC”. With an illustrious history in fashion and art, this exclusive use penthouse studio is as renowned as it is inspiring. A special place, that shares a common thread amongst the greatest photographers past and present.
- Conveniently located between Union Square and Flatiron.
- Over 2700 sq ft of private space.
- 23’ x 17’ cyclorama.
- Two large skylights / daylight and blackout options.
- Separate production and lounge areas.
- Complimentary grip equipment.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!