Latest news from SGM Artist Management's roster of creative talent:
- Photographer Jeff Olson shot for Vogue Latin America, ABS by Allen Schwartz Fall and Spring campaigns, Anne Cole 2008 swim campaign, the 'What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas' campaign, and actress Mischa Barton for NEO2.
- Photographer Danielle St.Laurent worked with Rolling Stone and Cisco Audio, and is currently working with Out Magazine for the yearly OUT100 issue that features the current top-100 celebrities.
- Photographer Andrew Yee shot the new Mischen Fall campaign, in addition to the Fall Vidal Sassoon and Sweetface campaigns.
- Fashion stylist Kellan worked with the band The Plain White T's at the MTV VMA awards, as well as for their appearance on The Tonight Show, and will be working with musician Moby for his upcoming album cover.
- Fashion stylist Kemal Harris worked with photographers Greg Kadel & Walter Chin for the new Holt Renfrew Fall campaigns. Kemal also joined SGM photographer Andrew Yee for the new Sweetface ads.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!