Client: Volkswagen UK
Photographer: Jean-Yves Lemoigne
Client: H&M SS17
Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Modern Weekly China
Photographer: Jack Davison
Louis Vuitton Homme Editorial
Photographer: Pieter Hugo - We Folk
Client: H&M Home
Photographer: Mikkel Vang
Client: Lindex Spring 2017 Print and TVC
Photographer: Pamela Hanson
Director: Steven Brahms
Client: White Stuff
Photographer: Damian Weilers
Client: Adidas x Mini Rodini
Photographer: Joel Rhodin
Production: Rosco Production
For the good people at Steel, one of the best things about working in the game for so long is working with return clients – getting to know the little things that make a production special for them and being able to grow that personal touch with each production worked together.
The Steel team love what they do – turning great ideas into beautiful pictures - and it has been a great year of just that, with recent productions including:
- Volkswagen UK – shot by Jean-Yves Lemoigne with Creative Blood.
- H&M SS17 – shot by Mikael Jansson with North Six Productions.
- Louis Vuitton editorial – shot by Jack Davison for Modern Weekly China.
- Louis Vuitton Homme editorial - shot by Pieter Hugo of We Folk.
- Louis Vuitton editorial – shot by Sean & Seng for GQ UK with KO Production.
- H&M Home – Shot by Mikkel Vang.
- Lindex spring 2017 print and TVC - Shot by Pamela Hanson and directed by Steven Brahms with AND Production.
- White Stuff – Shot by Damian Weilers.
- Dell – Shot by Sam Robinson of We Follk.
- Adidas x Mini Rodini - Shot by Joel Rhodin with Rosco Production.
"Here’s to making more magic in the summer months ahead!"
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!