Photopia has been providing professional photography facilities for over 10 years. One of the most frequently used studios in Miami, it is also one of the largest, combining ultra modern locations with the sophistication of New York loft studios and relaxing beach cottages in what is a complete portfolio.
Based over approximately 30,000 sq. ft., the complex includes:
- Studio 1: 3,000 sq.ft. Cyc wall with retractable door to block out daylight, large styling and make-up rooms and an eat-in kitchen.
- Beach House: Completely moveable furnishings, terrace and beach setting.
- South Cottage: Completely moveable furnishings, second floor catwalk, two bedrooms, three bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen and separate make-up and styling areas.
- Additional facilities include outdoor terraces, a raised deck area, a tree house and cabana.
- 99 Palms is the company's ultra modern location, a house with completely movable furnishings, terraces, a large pool and garden. A guesthouse is equipped with a make-up and styling area.
Photopia can also provide a large selection of indoor and outdoor furniture and accessories including curtains, bedding and hammocks free of charge.
Visit the website for more information.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!