Model Management Hamburg was founded by Heidi Gross in 1990 and has since been one of the best and most successful German agencies. It covers the entire range of high fashion and top commercial models, with additional features that include press, PR work, and scouting. Model Management works with Elite Model Look, a partnership that discovered top model-turned-actress, Diane Kruger.
Model Management has been instrumental in promoting the careers of Claudia Schiffer and Heidi Klum, two of the best known faces in the business. The agency's celebrities also include Liz Hurley and Ines Sastre. Present upcoming stars include Charlott Cordes and Franziska Frank, Victoria's Secret angel Alessandra Ambrosio and Alice icon Vanessa Hessler.
- Franziska Frank was shot in Los Angeles by Bryan Adams for the new Guess fall 2008 campaign.
- Mirka Michlikova appeared in Tush Magazine, shot by Thiemo Sanders in Paris.
- The winner of International Elite Model Look 2006, Denisa Dvorakova, featured in the latest Versace Jeans Couture campaign by Michelangelo di Battista. She also features in the current D&G campaign, shot in LA by Mario Testino.
- Upcoming star Charlott Cordes will finish school and take on full time modelling from June 2008 onwards.
- Katia Kokoreva can be seen in the forthcoming Schwarzkopf Hair campaign, shot by Sarah Silver.
- Bobbi Wiens is loose in the latest Oscar de la Renta campaign.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!