Client: atelier torino male fashion, germany
Photographer: frank grimm
Model: rob lowe
Client: australian cosmopolitan
Photographer: michelle holden
Model: carla collado
Client: naif magazine
Photo: nina w. melton
Producer: pierre mallmann, setup
Hair + Make Up: susana sanchez - styling: lola vilaseca
model agencies: la agancia and salvador
Client: sandwich fashion
Photographer: eric van elsen
Models: courtney herron, marketa smetanova
Agency: artist: victor pimstein and his cat
Director: daniel seideneder
adidas web commercials
streetcasting by setup
Photographer: nina w. melton
Make Up: susana sanchez
Styling: kathleen boonen
production: setup and cia communications
Barcelona based Setup Productions has been serving international clients throughout Spain since 1997. Its team has gathered extensive knowledge and experience working with documentaries, TV sports coverage, high-end fashion shoots, catalogues, commercial and industrial films. The company's range of services includes casting, catering, travel arrangements, location scouting, material and prop scouting.
Setup focuses firmly on clients' needs throughout the creative process and has a dedicated staff on hand to respond to any specific requirements. The company's 'family' approach remains highly professional and budget conscious. Recent work and latest news includes:
- Gold Medal at the NY Festival for Mini Clubman in the Industrial Sales category. Director: Martin Kriegler. Producers: Benjamin Myrus, Pierre Mallmann.
- Special Mention at the Palm Springs Short Film Festival for 'Señora Soto'. Director: Hans Emmanuel. Producers: Erin Falconer, Pierre Mallmann.
- Adidas web commercials. Director: Daniel Seideneder. Producer: Pierre Mallmann.
- Boboli Kids Fashion, Spain. Produced by Pierre Mallmann and CIA Communications. Photographer Nina W. Melton. See the 'Making Of', directed by Alex Lora.
- Naif Magazine editorial, shot by Nina W. Melton and produced by Pierre Mallmann.
Setup is currently working with photographers Phillip Rathmer for OK Magazine, Eric van Elsen for Sandwich Fashion (shooting in Berlin), and Piet Truhlar for DEKA Bank. Upcoming film projects for BMW will be shot with director Ingo Haeckes.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!