PHOTOGRAPHERS' AGENTS Jun 2016
Frankfurt: Hauser Fotografen
Photographer: Sven Heinrich
Photographer: Martin Bühler
Photographer: Daniel Chassein
Photographer: Benno Kraehahn
Photographer: Rui Camilo
Photographer: Leif Schmodde
Photographer: Karsten Handke
Photographer: Judith Wagner
Photographer: Jean Claude Winkler
Photographer: Claudia Neu
Photographer: Thomas Balzer
Photographer: Tobias Schult
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Hauser Fotografen represents national and international advertising photographers who cover people, lifestyle, stills, liquids, transportation, landscape, travel, architecture, fashion, beauty, catalogue, babies, kids, sports, portraiture, corporate and celebrities.
The full service agency was established by Veronika Hauser in Frankfurt in 2008. Hauser Fotografen has since become a brand that stands for professionalism, high quality photographers and competent service.
- Thomas Balzer (Frankfurt) - stills, people, landscape and transportation,
- Martin Bühler (Hamburg/Hannover) – people and lifestyle,
- Rui Camilo (Wiesbaden) - people, architecture, travel and landscape,
- Daniel Chassein (Hamburg) – people and lifestyle,
- Karsten Handke (Dusseldorf) - stills,
- Claudia Neu (Dusseldorf) - babies and kids,
- Sven Heinrich (Hamburg) – people and lifestyle,
- Benno Kraehahn (Berlin) - celebrities and corporate,
- Leif Schmodde (Hamburg) - people, fashion, beauty, travel, and landscape,
- Tobias Schult (Berlin) – people, lifestyle, and transportation,
- Judith Wagner (Dusseldorf) - portrait and people,
- Jean-Claude Winkler (Stuttgart) - travel, landscape, transportation and people.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!