For six years the Andrea Walji Agency has represented an impressive selection of London's most sought-after professional photographers. The agency has been extremely busy throughout the year, and its photographers have worked with some of the biggest names in the business.
- Alexander Kent - Completed a global print campaign for Nokia through Wieden + Kennedy and two worldwide LG campaigns for BBH. A series of new personal work coaxed Alexander out of his natural studio habitat and into outdoor locations. Other current work includes Christian Aid through SHOP and Ariel for Saatchi & Saatchi.
- Amber Rowlands - Shot a worldwide print campaign for Nokia through Wieden + Kennedy, along with an editorial on greenhouses in Milan for Case da Abitare and a story on China's young and über rich women for Time magazine. Amber also shot commissions for Lynx, through BBH, and The Telegraph Magazine.
- Allan Grainger - Shot both POS posters and directed a 30-second film for Samsonite, currently running worldwide through TBWA/Brussels. He also shot for The Guardian and has added three new personal work series to his portfolio.
- Yann Robert - Completed ads for TGV, Printemps, Nokia, LG and Renault.
- Norbert Kniat - Shot the new Dove 'chocolate' campaign for BBDO Moscow.
- Dean Northcott - A taster from his new portfolio can be seen in this Spotlight.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!