Latest news from the David & Rose Lambert agency:
- Allan McPhail: Recently returned from California for Volvo and finished post on a global BMW campaign for WCRS, shot in Argentina under the direction of Yannikis.
- Tessa Traeger: Completed international campaigns for Wedgwood and Waterford Crystal under the direction of Jasper Conran. She shot Morrisons for Delaney, VW Polo for DDFH&B Dublin, directed by Clayton Homer, and also two fantastic collages for Uncle Ben's from Proximity London, as well as an Abercrombie & Kent ad shot in Florence for Simon Dicketts at M&C.
- Josh Cole: Is shooting Nike Footlocker in the UK and Europe for Nitro London.
- Dario Mitidieri: Sony Bravia campaign for Dare and Fallon. He just completed Abbey, featuring Lewis Hamilton, for WCRS, and did more Army work for Publicis shot over three weeks on location in Belize.
- Kulbir Thandi: Shot the new Citroen C5 poster campaign and Audi A4 Avant for BBH.
- Sam Armstrong shot various accounts at DLKW, including three ads for Bank of Scotland and Sharps Furniture.
- The agency is proud to now represent one of London's most respected professional photographers, Gary Bryan. Selections from his updated folio are featured here.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!