Latest news from the Anja Wiroth Agency:
- Berlin-based celebrity photographer, Olaf Heine, shot a catalogue for BMW along with jobs for Nike, Eco Disc and Deutsche Grammophon.
- Vienna-based Bernhard Wolff shot the recent 'Sex' cover of Prinz Magazine.
- Berlin-based rising star, Norman Konrad, shot a campaign for BE Berlin through agency fischerAppelt Furore, Hamburg. Other campaigns for the agency Scholz & Friends will be released shortly. Editorial work included a cover for Neon Magazine and editorials for 11 Freunde and Spex.
- Paris-based car and advertising photographer, Cedric Delsaux, shot a campaign for Viking.
- Murat Aslan shot a campaign for Deichmann at Spreegraphen Studios, Berlin, with the support of AW Services through agency Grey, Dusseldorf.
- Hamburg-based still life photographer, Dirk Velimsky, shot a campaign for Markt.de, through agency Heimat Berlin.
- A recent arrival at the Anja Wiroth Agency, Marcus Albert specialises in young fashionable lifestyle photography.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!