Agent Orange continues to buzz with activity after a busy summer, and is thrilled to announce the signing of Julia Fullerton-Batten.
- Will Sanders' work features in the 149th The Royal Photographic Society International Print Exhibition. Will has recently completed projects for Leo Burnetts and Nylon Magazine.
- Ben Stockley's Vodafone campaign, commissioned by BBH, submersed him into the crazy world of Dubai and the delights of southern France this summer.
- Spiros Politis has recently completed a powerful project for British Heart Foundation to tackle child obesity.
- Giblin & James have been busy working on the latest offerings from Munch Bunch, Whiskas and Rice Krispies.
- Garry Owens shot the distinctive new Yell.Com campaign, whilst also shooting for DDB, and completing a campaign in Scotland and Ireland.
- Frank Herholdt has been busy working in both Eastern Europe and New York.
- Rob Payne has recently returned from the States shooting for Sony Europe and is currently embarking on a creative project for DDB London.
- Jason Hindley has just completed a campaign for Jeep, capturing "quietly observed and found objects".
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!