The artist representation arm of Corbis represents a group of international photographers who work in advertising and editorial. Set-up as a boutique-type agency two years ago, the agency emphasises "global reach alongside collaboration".
Recent campaigns have included:
- Bernd Wichmann shot a campaign for Zürich Financial Services Insurance with Publicis.
- LA-based sports photographer Patrik Giardino recently won a global Adidas PR campaign with shoots of sporting personalities in New Zealand, France and LA.
- Hans Starck shot the campaign for Bionic energy drinks for Scholz & Friends.
- London-based Dirk Lindner is the most recent photographer to join Corbis AR, and his clients include Vodafone, Island Records and The Wire.
Corbis AR photographers have recently won several awards including:
- Hans Starck’s JobsinTown.de campaign won him 4 gold and 1 bronze at New York Festivals, 2 silvers at the Cannes Lions and a silver and bronze at ADC Deutschland. His photography also won him a bronze at the Clios for his Playstation images and a Cannes Gold and a Silver Clio for his Mapa campaign.
- Barcelona-based Joan Garrigosa won a Lions award for his Survival imagery and has worked on campaigns for Nike, Honda, Nissan and Rimmel.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!