Agent Orange represents London-based photographers working in the advertising, music and editorial industries.
The agency emphasises consistency and approachability and is pleased to announce two new signings: Jason Hindley, who brings “an eclectic mix of subtly observed objects and snatches of everyday life”, and Rob Payne whose photography focuses on “delicate and beautiful landscapes”.
Other recent successes from Agent Orange photographers include:
- Giblin & James’ campaigns for Evian, Clarks and 02.
- Ben Stockley’s high profile campaigns with Nike, Vodafone for BBH, Harvey Nichols and MasterCard.
- Garry Owens’ recent advertising shoots for Ford, 118 118 and others.
- Ever-busy Frank Herholdt has just completed a Playstation project for TBWA London.
- Spiros Politis has completed commissions for Leo Burnett, Euro RSCG, Ogilvy, Sony BMG and Warner Brothers working with some big personalities and products in the music, movie and advertising businesses.
- Will Sanders’ quirky and often humorous observations of everyday life have set him up for shoots for Intersection, Amelia and Nylon magazines, and several advertising projects in production, like the new European Whiskas campaign.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!