Located in the breathtakingly vast Uckermark region, Das Studio Uckermark is a one-of-a-kind rental studio and event space. Founded in the summer of 2021 by photographer Karel Kuehne and stylist Jane Garber, it has already been the chosen location for top-notch clients including Holiday Magazine, See by Chloe, Zalando, ZDF, C&A, Schiesser and BMW, among others.
Here are some noteworthy details and technical specifications:
- Property (gardens, orchards, forest): one hectare,
- Studio ground floor: 100m2, upper floor (open gallery/attic): 50m2,
- 2x 400V 32A power outlet,
- 3,6m background system, styros+stands,
- Team-table (seats 14 pax), two MUH stations, racks and hangers,
- Underfloor heating, wood-burning stove,
- Two WCs, shower, open fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, induction hob, oven, fridge, freezer,
- Grohe Blue water system (cooled, filtered water, sparkling/medium/still),
- WLAN, Sonos music system, AppleTV (with AppleTV+, Netflix, Paramount+, PrimeVideo),
- Beamer/cinema (3.6m screen),
- Dormitory in the attic (sleeps up to 6 pax),
- Garden tables and chairs (seats 16 pax),
- Deck chairs, Weber grill,
- Full catering available (on request).
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!