Team House Agency » magazines
spotlight magazine Nov 2010 photographers' agents
Team House is delighted to announce the addition of fashion photographer Frank Widemann to the agency. Featured in this Showcase are two of his highly acclaimed personal projects, including the menswear series ‘Boyz-Inside/Out’
Madame Figaro presented a sexy black and white series by Donja Pitsch, who also shot a cover for Marie Claire and produced an Audi promotion in London for Vogue. Upcoming stars of the music, fashion and photography scenes posed for Donja. In Cape Town she worked on a shoot for Debenhams department store, and she also produced the current Metaxa campaign.
Rasmus Kaessman shot for Vattenfall and completed a thrilling story for ADAC travel magazine.
Robert Brembeck handled commissions for electicity supplier Envia and he produced business reports for McDonald's and Münchner Rück. He also shot a very special fashion story for SZ Magazine.
Michela Morosini worked with kids for Eltern magazine and shot a production alongside Christian Duechtel. The renowned music producer and DJ from Düsseldorf is currently working on a long-term book project, which Michela is complimenting with her empathic portraits. She also worked on a portrait of singer Ragabund for the cover of his new solo LP 'Paco Mendoza'.
showcase magazine Jul 2010 germany issue 224
Team House Agency photo agents
Latest work from the Team House Agency photographers:
- Specialist lingerie photographer Donia Pitsch shot a romantic series in Paris for C&A. Paris was also the location for her colourful series 'Studio in Paris' for Marie Claire with famous model Aurélie Claudel.
- Rasmus Kaessmann was on the road in Hamburg for Reebok and shot a range of campaign images for Intersolar. For his latest personal work he shot in Fontainebleau.
- Robert Brembeck shot Christian Tramitz for Lufthansa Magazine as well as Sport Scheck managing director, Stefan Herzog, for Wirtschaftwoche. He also shot portraits of designer Axel Thallemer for Calcalist Weekly Magazine in Israel.
- Michela Morosini shot editorial images for SZ Magazine and completed a series entitled 'Childhood and Rituals' for Ubuntu Magazine.
- Andi Frank shot swimming champion Paul Biedermann on location in Berlin for the new Arena campaign. Continuing in the sporty theme, he shot the surf and skate lookbook for Sport Scheck.
- Director Claus Bertling is delighted with his Silver Prix Victoria in the International Economy Film Festival, as well as the Gold and Silver World medals he received at the New York Festival for his Adidas Global Football launch project, shot in preparation for the World Cup in South Africa.
showcase magazine Apr 2010 germany issue 212
Team House Agency photo agents
The partners at Agentur Neubauer have separated: Barbara Neubauer continues as the Neubauer Agency, while Petra Springer has founded the Team House Agency. Dividing their photographers between them, Petra has also expanded her team with the addition of three new directors.
Latest news from Team House:
- Rasmus Kaessmann photographed water polo star Paul Biedermann for Arena before leaving for Munich to shoot several motifs for Opel with director Claus Bertling filming in parallel.
- With his book project 'An Unexpected Omen,' Robert Brembeck turns talking about himself into a unique dialogue between commission and subject. For DB Mobil he shot portraits of performers from the 'Oberammergauer Passion Festspiele', and for Atlanta AG he completed a series of corporate shots with the company's board of directors.
- Michela Morosini shot for fashion label Hannes Roether and travelled through Italy for a documentary for SZ Magazine.
- Stefan Giftthaler produced an exceptional indie-story for Italian magazine Posh and UK magazine Schön!
- Donja Pitsch completed several campaign shoots in Cape Town for fashion label Les Halle, as well as setting up a new advertising campaign in Paris for PMU (association of French horseracing).
- Andi Frank produced streetwear for Sport Scheck in Lisbon in collaboration with Gaby Correa Productions. Make-up artist: Anna Ploch at Phoenix. Styling: Coren Pollock.