spotlight magazine Jun 2006 international locations
Kilombo in Brazil offers an extraordinary location as an advertising set and for all types of photographic or audiovisual reportage.
- There is a choice of five villas, each with different architecture and design, and a range of outside spaces: gardens, swimming pool, beach with direct access via a 25-metre dune, with the sea as a backdrop.
- The floor space of each chalet is completely open plan, with different height levels, taking advantage of the light of the sun.
- Spaces that have been designed and built with audiovisual professionals in mind, with natural light, lighting tracks in the ceilings and so on.
- Exclusive natural environment offering a range of set options for shoots.
- Kilombo also offers production support, such as location scouting and film permit management throughout Brazil, as well as technical equipment hire and support staff.
- Sibaúma – Ciudad del Sol (minimum 24º centigrade, sun, and good weather!)
- 80 km from Natal