The Anja Wiroth Agency represents highly talented professional photographers. The company's 'Local Heroes' are featured in this Showcase:
- Renowned people and celebrity photographer, Olaf Heine, shot for big brands including Base, Bitburger, the BMW catalogue, EMI, Hansemerkur Versicherungen, Hugo Boss, Mini and O2.
- Rising star Norman Konrad specialises in people and advertising photography. He was formerly assistant to Christian Schuller and Sebastian Hähnel. His creative, conceptual and precise way of working is highly professional and ensures clients achieve exactly the style they require.
- Ina Schoof's portfolio has had a recent influx of new personal material full of life and emotion.
- Marcus Albert lived in London and after years of assisting Mario Testino began his own career with his own unique style - catchy, edgy, and always close to real life.
- Murat Aslan started as a celebrity music photographer. His ability to capture stunning moments combined with his power in portrait photography provides the ideal basis for high quality advertising, such as his recent campaign for Deichmann shoes.
- Tan Kadam is an expert in hair and beauty photography. He has worked for clients including Coppertone, Danone, Freshlook, Fortepharma, Haircoif, Lancôme, L'Oréal and Vichy.
- Henrike Stahl is currently working on editorial and personal work between New York, Paris and Berlin.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!