Blink is an experienced team for ambitious photographers. Creativity is in safe hands with the company's professional digital support services which accompany a project from exposure to print. Clients can choose from a variety of customisable services, ranging from one-stop supervision digital capture through to post production and ready-for-press, high resolution data output.
With years of experience in the digital sector, precise data logistics ensure optimal reliability for clients' files. Blink's post production department ensures the best finish for images, and its retouching professionals work diligently to ensure clients achieve exactly the look they require.
A phase one P65+ digital back can now be booked as part of Blink's image capture packages. A selection of recent productions includes:
- Dräger USA campaign. Ph: Niko Schmid-Burgk. Agency: Elephant Seven.
- Secret magazine. Ph: Norbert Bäres.
- Elle. Ph: Philipp von Hessen.
- Triumph campaign spring/summer 2009. Ph: Peter Gehrke.
- Icon magazine. Ph: Joachim Baldauf. Model: Franziska Knuppe.
- Vanity Fair. Niko Schmid-Burgk shot Peter Scholl-Latour in Berlin.
- Clewear campaign. Ph: Sammy Hart and the agency Kastner & Partners, Frankfurt.
- Faces magazine. Ph: Norbert Bäres.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!