Sicily Productions is a full service production company with access to some of the best locations in Sicily, Sardinia and Tuscany. The company has nine years of experience and specialises in all types of photo production, including advertising, catalogue and editorial.
Recent projects include:
- Leading Swedish fashion photographer, Andreas Sjödin, joined Sicily Productions for an H&M fashion campaign with top model Coco Rocha.
- For the second year running, Otto returned to beautiful Sardinia for a beachwear catalogue shoot.
- Swiss fashion photographer Sven Bänziger flew in for two Breuninger campaigns with models Isabelle Rist and Andrew Bruton. The first campaign was shot in Sicily and the second in Florence.
- H&M brought three teams for a spring 2010 catalogue shoot with photographers Åsa Tällgård, Andreas Ôhlund and Andreas von Gegerfeldt.
- Leading Danish fashion photographer, Gunnar Merrild, shot for Bonaparte Lingerie on beautiful Panarea Island, Sicily.
- Swedish client Ellos returned to Sicily for a 2009/2010 catalogue shoot.
Contact Ruggero direct on +39 347 688 1606 or +45 2061 8444. Visit the website for more info.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!