Summer excitement from the The Sharon Brandman Agency:
- Olympic fever, with sports photographer George Powell joining the roster; George was commissioned by Team GB to focus on the behind-the-scenes emotions of the athletes.
- Richard Seymour had recent success in the 2012 AOP Awards, 'Commissioned Advertising' category, with stunning shots at the Bentley factory in Crewe.
- Russell Sadur has been busy on location, shooting everything from high-end furniture to delicate glass.
- Wayne Johns shot some stunning beauty commissions focusing on soft tones.
- Charlie Troman has just finished a stylish new set of images for Italian tailors, all shot in Google's eclectic London HQ.
- Kim has being shooting fashion in the long grass during the brief appearance of the English sun.
- Marie-Louise Avery, as ever, shot some mouth-watering delights.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!