client: blue hill at stonebarns restaurant, usa
client: daniel restaurant, nyc
client: rouge tomate restaurant, nyc
client: josé andrés, publisher clarkson potter, usa
client: fine wine magazine, riedel glas, germany
client: willmann martina, austria
client: frisch gekocht magazine, austria
Thomas Schauer shoots for clients in Europe and the US. Recent work includes:
- Food and interior images for the Blue Hill restaurants by chef Dan Barber.
- Signature food images for restaurant Daniel by chef Daniel Boulud.
- Signature food images for the new Rouge Tomate restaurant in NYC.
- Cookbook 'Made in Spain' for the Washington DC-based Spanish chef, José Andrés. The book is in conjunction with his TV show on PBS. Published by Clarkson Potter.
- Reportage about Georg Riedel, owner of Riedel Glass, for Fine Wine Magazine (Ralf Frenzel).
- Dessert cookbook for Nespresso with 21 Austrian chefs.
- Cookbook for Austrian chef Martina Willmann with Salinen Austrian.
- Holiday image for the BILLA 'Frisch gekocht' client magazine. Publisher D&R Austria.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!