Artist representative Tim Mitchell has created his own niche in the world of American advertising: he only represents European talent.
After 20 years of scouting and producing for a group of elite European photographers, Tim decided he had had more than his share of travelling. His eye for imagery led him to some of Europe's most talented photographers whom he now represents in the USA.
Although his primary role is finding creative assignments for his talent, he still oversees each production 'making sure nothing falls through the cracks'. Recent projects include:
- Andric shot for KeyBank, Weyerhaeuser, Hitachi and L.L. Bean
- Simon Puschmann is presently shooting the 2008 Chevy Corvette catalogue
- Robert Wilson recently shot seven ads for Visa
- Douglas Fisher is 'one of very few in the world working with new software that allows him to work in real time with CGI'
- Igor Panitz remains busy shooting for BMW North America
Tim recently launched Eurostock, a new division of his business dedicated to selling European stock photography. More information on this shortly...
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!