Catherine Collins' photographers continue to work on global campaigns for the world’s leading ad agencies:
- Anton Watts’ launch photography for the Bentley GS Convertible was followed by Mercedes S Class in America, BMW’s 5 Series for the Asian market and VW for DDB London.
- Robert Wilson travelled to Hong Kong and New York for Credit Suisse, and has shot powerful portraiture for Walkers, NHS, Cancer Research UK and Lloyds TSB.
- Simon Page-Ritchie produced BBH’s pan-euro campaign for Flora and worked with KFC, Bertolli, Hovis, Rowntree and Kellogg's.
- Conor Masterson has consolidated his award winning success with gold at Epica for Irish International BBDO’s Guinness ads.
On the illustration side:
- Stephen Parkes worked for Bercel, Discovery Europe and C4, and created the website for award winning designer Robert Dawson.
- Doug Fraser has again been selected for the Society of Illustrators Annual, Communication Arts and BLAB!, a retrospective show in LA.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!