Encuadre » magazines
showcase magazine Mar 2009 buenos aires issue 150More Photos
Encuadre animation production
Encuadre has over 30 years of experience in developing and exporting high quality 2D and 3D animation projects to countries including The USA, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela and Chile, among others.
The company has a content department where all types of project are planned and developed. Encuadre's services include not only production and direction, but scriptwriting, character development, campaign planning and innovative content tailored to individual clients. Successful projects have included:
- 'City Hunters' - an animated series for Unilever.
- 'Olocoons' - four consecutive seasons for Bimbo, broadcast by Televisa.
- 'Nada Que Ver' - Sony Entertainment.
- 'Christmas Short Films' for Mulino Bianco, Italy.
- 'Funki Punky', the first HD series in Argentina for PepsiCo.
The company has also worked on commercials for the world's leading brands.