- Blankeneser Hauptsrasse 108
- 22587 Hamburg
- Mobile: +49 (0) 172 64 90 287
LanguagesEnglish, German Add to favorites
interiors & exteriors photographers
food & drink photographers
people & lifestyle photographers
still life photographers
Nina Struve: Latest magazines
showcase magazine Sep 2018 germany issue 712
Nina Struve Interior and People & Lifestyle Photographers
Hamburg-based photographer Nina Struve is curious. "How do people furnish their flats? How do they feel cosy? How do they live?" As a result, her focus is on interiors, people, stills and food.
Nina catches the natural mood of people, buildings and apartments in her pictures and has proven time and again that she has just the right touch for those special moments.
Nice things are presented in a harmonic and well balanced way. In the studio or on location, her images always contain this daylight vibe.
showcase magazine Sep 2017 germany issue 660
Nina Struve interiors & exteriors photographers
Hamburg-based photographer Nina Struve is curious. How do people furnish their flats? How do they feel cosy? How do they live? Due to this curiosity, Nina's focus is on interior, people, stills and food.
She proves her intentions, her taste and a touch for that right moment, for the natural mood of people, buildings and apartments and catches it in her pictures. Nice things are presented in a harmonic and well balanced way. Studio or on location, her images always have this daylight vibe.
Recent projects featured in this Showcase:
- Daylight and natural mood in images for 'Küche des Jahres', coverage of the five best kitchens in Germany 2017. Editorial images were shot for Zuhause Wohnen Magazin / MHK.
- Hygge - the Danish lifestyle, meaning cosy or comfy, is the theme for the refurbishment of the Hotel and Restaurant Landhaus Flottbek as well as the shoot. Images were used on the internet, PR and social media.
- Cosiness and wellbeing in images for Poster XXL for a campaign across all media.
- Images for 'Furnishing Elbphilharmonie' for Studio Besau Marguerre were used in several magazines, newspapers, social media and documentaries.