After another busy and successful season, First Productions would like to thank all their clients for their continued projects and support.
Recent productions include:
- First Productions took Peter Hahn to the magnificent Victoria Falls, shot by Gerry Witting, and four other productions in Cape Town shot by Nicole Neumann, Sabine Liewald, Paolo Faussone and Torsten Ruppert.
- Lamborghini campaign shot by Arthur Mebius.
- Baur shot by Peter Prix.
- Coop shot by Sonja Schaefer.
- Ernsting's Family shot by Dorothea Craven. Art Direction: Studio 112.
- Impressionen and Heine with Torsten Ruppert and Gudrun Hamann Productions.
- Peek & Cloppenburg image campaign shot by Holger Eckstein.
- Nivea, Schiesser, Voegle and Swiss Annabelle shot by Sabine Liewald.
- Freundin and Burda editorials shot by Nicole Neumann.
- British Haven and Holidays shot by Graham Oliver.
- OTTO image campaign shot by Astrid Grosser.
- Gabor shot by Robert Grischek.
- Sanitas shot by Maurice Haas.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!