ONELEAGUE Cape Town represents top local and international photographers, illustrators, stylists and hair and make-up artists. Contact the agency for electronic portfolios, and be sure to check out the slick new website. Latest news:
- Alexa Singer's recent work includes worldwide campaigns for Nescafe and Pampers, a Queen Mum catalogue and a cover for L'Officiel.
- Antonia Steyn shot campaigns for Levi's Jeans and FCMB Bank, as well as editorials for Glamour and Cosmopolitan.
- Photographer Damon Fourie has joined ONELEAGUE.
- Debra Roets shot the Woolworth's kids summer campaign, as well as advertising campaigns for Draft FCB.
- London-based photographer Gavin O'Neill will spend the season in Cape Town with ONELEAGUE. He has just completed an international campaign for Philips, a Revlon advertorial, a lingerie advertising campaign for Harrods and a beauty shoot which appeared in UK Vogue.
- Guy Neveling shot campaigns for O'Neill, VW and Schweppes.
- Michael Meyersfeld has been shooting in Dubai and Ukraine and also completed a campaign for Orbit gum.
- Petra van Raaij shot a perfume campaign for Monaco and the new Triumph campaign.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!