FRANKFURT ISSUE 370 Oct 2012
Hauser Fotografen Frankfurt Photo Agent
Photographer: Thomas Balzer
Photographer: Christian Brecheis
Photographer: Rui Camilo
Photographer: Carioca Studio
Photographer: Karsten Handke
Photographer: Thomas Juul
Photographer: Benno Kraehahn
Photographer: Uwe Krejci
Photographer: Judith Wagner
Photographer: Jean-Claude Winkler
Photographer: Leif Schmodde
Hauser Fotografen represents national and international advertising photographers covering the fields of people, lifestyle, stills, liquids, transportation, CGI, landscape, travel, architecture, fashion, beauty, catalogue, babies, kids, sports, portraiture, corporate and celebrities.
The full service agency was established by Veronika Hauser in Frankfurt 2008. Hauser Fotografen has since become a brand that stands for professionalism, high quality photographers and competent service.
- Thomas Balzer (Frankfurt) - Stills, people, landscape, transportation.
- Christian Brecheis (Munich) - People, lifestyle, sport.
- Rui Camilo (Wiesbaden) - People, architecture, travel and landscape.
- Carioca Studio (Bucharest) - Stills, people, CGI.
- Karsten Handke (Dusseldorf) - Stills.
- Handke*Neu (Dusseldorf) - Babies and kids.
- Thomas Juul (Copenhagen) - People and transportation.
- Benno Kraehahn (Berlin) - Celebreties and corporate.
- Uwe Krejci (Hamburg) - People and lifestyle.
- Leif Schmodde (Hamburg) - People, fashion, beauty, travel, landscape.
- Judith Wagner (Dusseldorf) - Portrait and people.
- Jean-Claude Winkler (Stuttgart) - Travel, landscape, transportation, people.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!