Avocado Productions » magazines
spotlight magazine Jul 2018 360º video & vr
Avocado360 (digital brand of Avocado Productions GmbH), produces 360-degree video and panorama experiences for innovative companies and organisations.
The company's mission has remained the same for over 18 years - to delight customers and their audiences with innovative visual content. With an approach that combines first class service with the latest technology, Avocado360 stands at the forefront of virtual reality technologies, advising and developing new, tailor-made digital visual solutions for clients.
Services include 360° storytelling, 360° video productions, timelapse and hyperlapse videos, 360° aerial drone videos, and virtual reality applications (with partners ATEO).
Avocado360's projects have been honoured with prestigious awards including Germany’s Reporterpreis 2017, the Henri Nannen Prize 2018, and the European Excellence Award 2018.
showcase magazine Apr 2018 switzerland issue 696Aerial Showreel Video Gallery
Avocado360 360° PHOTO & VIDEO AND VR PRODUCTION
Avocado360 is the digital department of Avocado Productions GmbH Switzerland.
"We are a content creation company specialising in 2D, 3D and 360 degrees virtual and augmented reality production. We are visual story-tellers embracing this new medium as a way of creating immersive content. We absolutely believe in the future of virtual reality as a narrative medium, as a training tool, learning experience or as an engagement device. We believe avocado360 can deliver that experience better than anyone else. We serve our clients in Switzerland and internationally."
showcase magazine Nov 2017 switzerland issue 673Client: Sigmatic Video Gallery
Avocado360 360° video and VR production
avocado360 develops and produces stories for individual VR concepts. If you interested in tailored VR solutions for your business - check out the work references of avocado360, including 360° videos, panoramas and hyper-lapse.
Recent projects featured in this Showcase:
- 'Into the deep' for swiss-newspaper Tages Anzeiger. Journey to the heart of a glacier. The Plaine Morte (‘dead plain’) Glacier is as untouched as its name suggests, but this winter a group of adventurers decided to go right to its heart. Photo and 360° video by Urs Wyss and Christian Mülhauser.
- Going the last mile VR Award Winner at the European Excellence Awards 2017. The UBS Optimus Foundation supports two charities and in order to bring supporters closer to the work of the aid organisations, UBS broke new ground in bringing the story across as a 360° virtual reality experience. The video is most impressive when viewed with a pair of VR glasses over a mobile phone. Director and camera: Urs Wyss.
- V-ZUG hyperlapse video. Ununusual solution for this amazing hyper-lapse film produced in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Production and photography: avocado360.
- For Sigmatic, a Swiss heating systems company currently building automation and solar systems, avocado360 produced and filmed 360° film and panoramas.
showcase magazine Apr 2017 switzerland issue 643More Photos
Avocado Artists Switzerland photo agents
Founded in 1998 by producer Anush Amirkhanian and photographer Urs Wyss, Avocado Artists has an extensive experience in delivering high quality and cost effective creative media solutions including photography, art buying, production and interactive services in Switzerland and worldwide.
Company is representing exclusively a wide range of professional photographers, covering still life, fashion, lifestyle, beauty, portraiture, automotive, industrial, corporate and interactive.
Latest works in Switzerland:
- TCS (Touring Club Suisse) - full production services and photography (photographer and director Maurice Sinclair)
- V-ZUG, Switzerland - a corporate hyper-lapse movie, produced and filmed by Avocado360
- Tages Anzeiger - interactive reportage from Glacier Plaine Morte, photographed and filmed by Avocado360
- UBS Optimus Foundation - photographed and filmed by Avocado360
- Tropenhaus Wolhusen - photographer Urs Wyss
''Avocado Artists is your partner: from simple photo projects to the most sophisticated, from local to worldwide.''
For more information visit the website.