Posted 11-08-2014, offered
- Clean and clear visual sensibility and eye for details
- Self-motivated, and well organized to meet multiple deadlines
- Keen interest in design trends, new technologies, sports and entertainment world
- Willingness to follow direction and learn on-the-go, sometimes under deadline pressure
- Positive and flexible attitude; teamwork ethic
- Able to design within established style guides and adhere to parameters
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), Powerpoint, Keynote
- Web Design experience a plus
- Clean use of color and typography
- Design related degree and at least 5 years work experience
- Contribute to producing all facets of print (retail, collateral, event), presentation design, as well as digital (interfaces, web, apps)
- Work with multiple teams at once to produce top-notch creative for each
Highly creative and energetic, the successful candidate will be upbeat, passionate about lifestyle, have a sense of humor, and thus not be a prima donna. The agency‘s culture defines teamwork. He or she will not just be looking for a job; rather, they want a challenge and to share their lifestyle and ambition.
Optimist offers an opportunity to work in a contemporary environment. It also offers a competitive compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Please submit portfolio samples, resume and salary requirements (must include all 3 to be considered) to email@example.com Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.