Posted 28-02-2012, offered
You’ll be responsible for creating 2D/3D images from packaging artwork whilst managing the in-house image library of up to date product images. The ideal candidate will be able to design and artwork jobs from brief to delivery, also modify, revise and edit projects as and when needed.
Being able to prioritise your workload and manage your time is paramount in this role achieving key deadlines and business critical priorities within the team.
You will be required to take into consideration compliance requirements in particular for licensed medicines and provide technical advice related to artwork creation to key stakeholders.
· Providing support to external agencies for customer support on digital / internet product images.
· In-House Design: Retouching of images/products and colour correction. Management and Training of SOPs i.e. House Styles, Image Library, etc.
· Secure and archive data and artwork on the in-house Apple Mac computer system, monitoring own work and Apple Mac for potential problems that could jeopardize the data (computer viruses, data corruption, etc.) and taking corrective action when required.
· Management of daily back up of data and anti-virus checks.
· Design work/producing promotional material against Marketing / Sales Brief. Preparing print ready artwork, checking colour separations and supplying on CD or by FTP.
· Management of In-House Cost Savings. Reporting quarterly and YTD stats to ensure business targets are met.
· Checking colour separations and supplying on CD or by FTP.
· Preparing artwork in accordance with agreed corporate and inter-company standards, making sure that relevant guidelines on font size, bar-codes comply with specifications, guidelines and meet the technical and commercial requirements of the print operation whilst maintaining the
· To use excellent design & artwork understanding & knowledge to effectively trouble shoot and resolve design, artwork & print challenges.
· Keeping the department up to date with the latest Mac software/technologies