Cinematographer / Editor
Posted 18-03-2015, offered
The high level main function of a cinematographer / editor at crisp video group is to work with our project managers to ensure the highest quality of videos are delivered in a timely manner to our clients.
Position details and requirements:
• full-time, in-house position
• filming shoots
• sorting and annotating footage
• recording audio
• editing and / or visual effects experience
• team-oriented, structured, and organized
• highly efficient prioritization
• works well under pressure and short deadlines
• passionate, positive, and hard-working attitude
• self-starter, problem-solving approach to work
• fast learner
• produce a short video explaining why you desire this position
• this position is expected to require minimal travel.
• this position requires office hours from at least 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding lunch).
• hours may vary based on business needs – weekend and/or evening shoots, etc.
• commensurate to experience and individual shoot requirements.
• At least two (2) years in the field or completed BFA in film or related field
• Must own or have access to industry standard camera and audio equipment
About Crisp Video Group
We are a fast-growing, Atlanta-based company focused on providing exceptional digital marketing and video production services. We work with a wide-range of clients such as Coca-Cola, Red Bull, Verizon Wireless, and Coldwell Banker. We also enjoy serving small businesses, startup companies, and medical practices. We have a team-oriented and results-driven culture with tremendous growth opportunity.
Next step: please call (404) 793-7762 to apply for this position. Do not apply through the listing.