International Sales Producer for Photo & Motion
Posted 11-11-2014, wanted
A team-player who is self-motivated, competitive, tenacious and enjoys working to targets.
You will have previously worked as a service producer for photoshoots and digital content work, and have established relationships with art buyers, agents and photo producers.
• Working knowledge of photo production procedures and process including: budgeting, scheduling, crewing, equipment, location and studio shooting and post-production.
• Self-organising, prioritising activities and running multiple tasks simultanously.
• Be comfortable doing weekly reporting and maintaining our CRM process.
• Competence in use of basic IT systems including spreadsheet and word processing software, Movie Magic Budgeting.
• Knowledge of international photographer talent and trends in the production and advertising community.
• Negotiation skills in dealing with client and agency stakeholders, photographers and agents.
• Demonstrates company values at all times: Fresh client services, Generous colleague relationships, Clear processes and procedures and Smart financial management.
• Manages relationships pro-actively within and across teams, internally and externally.
• Displays positive intent in everything they do.
The position can be based in Mallorca or Barcelona, with a preference for Mallorca.
Please send your application to: email@example.com