Photographer/Videographer at Freshly
Posted 16-06-2016, offered
"At FRESHLY, we’re pioneering the most convenient way for people to eat healthy, delicious, ready-made meals. We work hard with talented chefs to make it unbelievably easy for our customers to trust that their meals will always be mouthwateringly tasty and crafted with the highest quality ingredients — while also making their day a lot lighter! Headquartered in New York, FRESHLY believes in democratizing access to their own personal chef. We’re looking to invest in total stars who believe in what we’re doing and think they could be a pivotal ingredient to our success. We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!"
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are looking for a Photographer/Videographer to tell story through their amazing and artisanally-crafted food. Working with both the creative and business teams, you will work to concept and carry out shoots in an efficient and thoughtful manner. There is a possibility that this role could turn into a full time opportunity.
• Produce engaging and innovative imagery, executing high-level concepts developed in collaboration with Marketing, Product, and PR teams; make improvements to original ideas based on expertise
• Direct creative process for all brand photography; ensuring product quality and integrity is maintained in every image captured and shared
• Plan and conduct shoots in a variety of environments (in-house, and scouted NYC locations), and attend high-profile events; capture the Freshly brand and/or products to be spotlighted in various collateral
• Produce a high volume of images under tight deadlines for use across multiple print, digital (including social and email marketing) and POS touch points
• Balance artistry and innovation with practical business requirements; promote design, consistency of look, tone, and feel, and ensures brand guidelines and execution requirements are met
You have the right mixture of creative and technical skills and are thoughtful, always thinking about business needs. You are grace under pressure and resourceful.
• Inspired and versatile
• Familiar working in a studio setting
• Keen eye on the details
• Be familiar with "tricks of the trade" that make food look good
• Not afraid of budgets
• Have experience and love working cross-functionally