Senior Auditor for Universal Studios
Posted 6-04-2011, offered
The right candidate will plan and conduct financial and operational audits to ensure adequacy of and compliance with UCDP partnership policies and procedures, compliance with laws and regulations, the integrity of financial and operational information, partnership assets are properly safeguarded, adequacy of and compliance with internal controls, and partnership resources are used efficiently and effectively. Acts as a business partner and consultant when performing these duties.
• Assist in evaluating internal control systems, assessing risk, developing and executing appropriate audit work programs, performing testing to meet audit objectives, and reporting on useful findings within a multifaceted organization.
• Assist EY in performing certain procedures for external audit.
• Works closely with Internal Audit Manager and Protiviti during internal audits. Assists with documentation and testing of UCDP’s risks and controls in connection with Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Completes special projects as assigned.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
# EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Accounting required.
# EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of audit experience, preferably with a public accounting firm; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
# CERTIFICATES, LICENCES, REGISTRATIONS: CPA designation or a short-term plan (less than 1 year) to obtain this designation is also required.
Please find the link to apply: