UI/UX Designer at LAShowroom.com
Posted 7-04-2016, offered
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with creative and development teams to ensure that proposed designs are executed effectively.
• Propose new designs which build upon established brands and looks in order to seamlessly integrate new modules to the current interface.
• Improve current user interface in order to promote a better experience from the end user.
• Assist in the mocking, prototyping, and executing new web products and services that we plan to offer.
• Other special projects as needed.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience with HTML5/CSS3 and mobile interactivity gestures/animations.
• Experience with user research, wire-framing, prototyping, and personas.
• Experience with analytic driven UI/UX designs.
• Experience with web accessibility and usability standards.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to utilize time allotted efficiently.
• Ability to multi-task and switch project priority based upon external factors.
LAShowroom.com one of the largest online wholesale fashion marketplaces in the world, connecting fashion designers and apparel manufacturers and distributors to buyers, boutiques, and retailers from around the world. LAShowroom.com. caters to hundreds of members in the Los Angeles Fashion District, and tens of thousands of buyers worldwide, providing them with a centralized place to conduct business to business transactions.
Only LOCAL CANDIDATES will be considered.