UX/UI designer at Movidiam
Posted 28-06-2016, offered
They are looking for a mid level UX/UI designer to join their rapidly expanding team in London. You'll need to be ambitious, creative, clear thinking and embrase clean functional design. The role is for a 3 month contract starting 1st July (with the potential to extend) and is based in west London, UK
- Working with the inhouse design and development team.
- Reporting into the product manager.
- Being part of a rebrand.
- Deep level of UX theory.
- Creating marketing content, style sheets and templates.
- Designing mobile ready designs.
- Indepth understanding of Adobe In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Some front end HTML skills are a bonus but not essential.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience working inside a design or creative agency.
- Work well within a team but have initiative to come up with your own ideas and work independently on projects.
- A good understanding of the filmmaking and animation commerical industry.
- Super organised, accountable and prepared to work hard.
- Live close to west London.
- Good sense of humour a massive plus.
- Enjoy working in a fast growth start up.
Get in touch with a couple of lines about your experience, past work and how you might approach the role.