Posted 4-02-2014, wanted
- A passion for video and multimedia recording and editing
- Experience operating video camera and equipment
- Video editing skills
- Knowledge of video production, formats, equipment and techniques
- Understanding of video production best practices; sound, lighting, pace, length, etc...
- Comfortable integrating video with websites, training tools, and other common distribution formats (dvds, various file formats, flash)
- Strong attention to details and the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to envision and produce a finished product from an idea and raw material
- The ability to take feedback constructively and to accommodate changes in theme or direction
- Computer skills
- Weekend work and travel occasionally required
- BA in video technology or film production is preferred. We will consider students who are working toward this goal.
- Open mind and fun-loving, positive attitude absolutely essential
Check out their video work at bit.ly
If you are the candidate we they are looking for, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Videographer in subject line.